11/13/2006

The big 0-6.





Apologies for the late post, but I hope these pictures are worth the wait. Halloween took us to rural Virginia for a good old fashioned small-town costume parade and contest. Jacob (not the most obvious costume) is a headless man, but Shawn and I agreed he ended up looking like a fat hunchback. We'll take the blame for that. He won a prize for the scariest costume. Peter is a dinosaur. He was going for ferocious, but just ended up looking really adorable - at least we thought so. He won a prize for most comical. It was a Cagnina sweep!

After the costume contest (and a stop at the fire hall for more candy), we went to the boys' grandma's house for Peter's birthday party. He had a few of his kindergarten friends there, and we had a great time. He's 6 now, and he doesn't let us forget it!

For a few more pictures, click here.

This picture is actually from a few days before Halloween, when Peter was showing his costume to Nat and Chris. It was just so perfect, I had to share.

Peter bobbing for apples.

Peter's friend Zoe. Her birthday card to him showed a boy and a girl with a heart above. She wrote on it, "I love Peter." She's cool.


3 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Nice pics! I may need to steal some for the Homonym.

 
At 9:27 AM, Blogger Chris said...

I love the one of Peter and I. Good times.

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger EC said...

Steal away, brother. I love that picture too. You look like Jim Carrey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home