The Southwest (of VA, that is)
Who:



What: Kickin' back together for the first time in way too long. The weekend saw us hiking, biking, cooking (& eating - a lot), playing football, dueling in Trivial Pursuit...among others...

Where: Highlands Hideaway in Mouth of Wilson, VA
When:
Aug 11-13
Why: Do I really have to justify weekends with amazing friends?
A few more pictures...
55 degrees and amazingly foggy. Yes folks, this is August in Virginia.
Our perfect little cabin for the weekend.
Guys won. Again. Mostly because the girls fell asleep.
Who knew you could eat kudzu? (Thanks, Alton Brown)
On the Virginia Creeper Trail.
You read it here first. The gospel according to Taco Bell.
1 Comments:
You guys didn't win the Pursuit because I wasn't there!! I'm about as dumb as a box of rocks but for some reasons, I kick @$$ when I play that game.
Post a Comment
<< Home